Friday, October 5, 2012

Just Life



If you ask me, I don't consider myself an animal lover, at least with the currently significance of the words. Like all the others forms of life, I think that they must be respected. I hate the animal abuse, but the barrier among the scientist development, his use for the human subsistence and the cruelty is indistinguishable. 

When I was a child, many year ago that in don't remember when, I had my first pet, a dog, but now I just have some fragmentary images of this moment. Finally, as I could not take care of this dog, he was gifted to other family. Later, when I was approximately ten years, my parents give me other dog and he was with me until three years ago. He was my partner. From this moment, I haven't had another pet. 

If there is some that is really hard to understand for me is the Zoo. If it is a place to take care from the animals, not be better that they were free in his own habitat? In this case, I think that zoo respond to a form to obtain money, and the animals are just used like another merchandise. Then, zoo just is an appearance for other interests. 

Only once a dog has bitten me, a few cats has scratched me many times, but I think that the responsibility of this facts was of the owner of the pets and mine. 

If I could be an animal, I will choose a bird, just because I could fly.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment