Thursday, October 25, 2012

A certain shade of green

I don’t think I am a green person or something, neither I am in the opposite side of the line, like a nature hater. Rather, I think I would be something like a Green-in-Between person, because I think that us, “The Humankind”, should be aware of our position as beings-in-the-world. In this sense, we are simply a part of a big circle or spiral of the life. Nevertheless, I support, as far as real the practices about caring the environment and the nature –Not the fake campaigns that only show one image without a meaningful background. 

Now that I think, I believe that these environmental practices are learned in an individual and fortuitous manner. People can get obtain a tiny information of this practices in the schools, a little more in universities and just for a few cases inside of the family. We haven’t to be blinds: some environmentally friendly practices are very expensive for the common of the people. 

If I have one recycle habit, this is split the garbage between organics and no-organics, then “planting the organic garbage and convert him in fertilizer. The problem is when reaches the point in which the space on my garden is insufficient to produce more. This fact causes the stop of the cycle. 

 I walk as far as possible, and I would like me to have a bicycle, but in my daily life this hasn’t utility. Without doubt, a car is so far of my possibilities, especially because is expensive and drive is so stressful to me.  
I think that the best manner of reduce the carbon footprint, and which is missing in our society, is to impulse the solar energy. There is the way.

3 comments:

  1. I think that we are the same opinion about this topic, and I think that in the future, are many possibilities for a clean energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, we only are a part of the cycle of the life. If people undertand this, take in count that isnt difficult care a little bit the enviroment. Its not too hard. For example, I see new cars for only one person, what the hell happend with this people? I like 1000 times more walk, but anyway is too selfish!!!

    ReplyDelete