Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Power Of Books! BOOM



I think that I’m not like a book worm nor only read book from time to time, instead, I am always reading, not just books, but comics and mangas too. This didn’t begin so early to me, but my mother says me that she read books to me when I was a child. I just remember have started to read a lot when I was eleven years old, maybe reading Harry Potter’s Saga. 

I read all kinds of books, but my favorites are a mixture of real world with fantasy. Nevertheless, I think that I have enjoyed more fantasy, science-fiction or mythic books. Also there are some slice of life books which have been very entertained to me. Until now, I haven’t favorite’s books or writers, but I have liked a lot “Cien Años de Soledad” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and “The Silmarillion” by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Instead, the last book that I have read was “The Hobbit” by Tolkien. Really it was so entertain and took me a couple of nights to finish it. As all of us know, this book is about the adventures of a little creature who prefer the normal and routine life, but, due to things out of his understanding, some events end up leashing the History of his life. Obviously, I recommend this book, especially for children.     

Would you, dear avid reader, recomend me a good book to read?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hobbit, this was my first book of Tolkien, and I love all his books. He is an amazing writer, for him, I want be an elf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J.R.R. Tolkien and all of their books. And prepare you1 the movie is coming! Yay! I always read a manga and comics. Right now I reading "Dr. Gray man" a exorcist storie, and is niceand similar to Fullmetal alchemist in the illustrations.

    ReplyDelete