Thursday, September 27, 2012

My best holidays!!



My best holidays was recently, and therefore my mind is full of vivid memories. At the end of July of this year, in winter holidays, I went to the house beach of my girlfriend’s family in El Quisco, located on the V Region. I think that this is a wonderfull place to spend many time, where you can just think about anything meanwhile you see the end of the sea and the start of the sky fading out in an infinite line.
© All Right  reserved.
for poliketo

This holidays started like a simple idea to go out of Santiago and do nothing related with study. Talking with my girlfriend we decided to go to the beach and hear the sound of the sea, rest all the day and walk throughtout the coast, the rockeries and the forest torwards El Canelo beach. 

Every day we watched a movie and cooked a lot of delicious foods. But well, we did not just do happy things, because the last day we spent many time cleaning all the house, loking the windows’ protections and preparing our backpacks for the return to santiago.

I have so good memories of this holidays because, although we stayed just for a week, this time was amazing, like being in a paralel world. And, there is another reason to belive that this was my best holidays: this was the first vacations that we had in a year, after the horrible second semester of 2011 academic year.

3 comments:

  1. The coast always be a good option of holidays. I go so much time, and all funny. The sea and summer are the best for me, but in winter are magic too.Except for the cleaning time, the time always run with we have good holidays, I hope you can go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the beach, especially when it`s no crowded, is like the most awesome thing you can do. I love all of it, either when your are just in the house, cooking, talking, playing or when you go outside to walk in the sand, swim in the sea or visit the local markets in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this place and It`s greats!!!
    Very beautiful and peaceful, and excellent place for relaxing after an hard semester.

    ReplyDelete