Thursday, September 6, 2012

The first post of English IV class




Well, my first term of 2012 was a little exhausting, because I hadn’t time to rest, due to the facts happened in the last term of 2011-12: classes were extended to the summer vacations time. The last one was my seventh semester on the degree and my third semester in Archaeology’s specialty, where I learn things which demand much knowledge. But, after all, I was really happy with some classes like Political Anthropology, in spite that is part of the other specialty. 

During my first term of 2012 I didn’t do any exercise or sport, and just now I am finishing my obligatory sport. But, well, I think that soon I will have time to do more exercise. The fact that I didn’t exercise wasn’t just for the time spend in the university, instead it was for the times I went with my girlfriend, friends and family to the cinema, restaurants and many other places to relax my mind.

The only problem that now I can remember about my first term was a really bad class –due to the teacher-, where it didn’t care how much effort I did, I never was be able to understand what  the correct answer was for the teacher.   

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can rest this summer vacations. And it sucks, but it will always be someone that holds some position above you and believe that he or she can pass all over you and it´s fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I think that is really strange that your favorite class was a non Archaeology class.
    About the extended classes to the summer, I couldn`t agree more!! was horrible and exhausting

    ReplyDelete