Thursday, September 13, 2012

I would like to visit… Rural China!


I would like to go to China, because is a place with a completely different way to know the world. I am not thinking in a big city; instead I want to visit a rural town. I would like live simply, without the big technologies that I can get in Chile, salving the proportion, obviously. The root of this could be in the old movies that I watched when I was a child. This showed me things about the peace of the rural life, but with a great sense of the self life.  I think that the rural China can offer me this. 

But well, actually I don’t know much of this. In fact, the not-knowing has something of adventure and thrills me to go! I think that if you know all about the place you are going to, you will be most interested just on a couple of things and you could forgive live the moment with all your senses. 

I just would like to travel, but maybe work a little just to learn something more like the language or the traditions. This is like try to live there as another person and not as a tourist.   

5 comments:

  1. I remember a very sad documental that I saw in t.v a few years ago. It was about a disease (I think it´s HIV, but I´m not sure) and how it affected the lives of the families of rural town in China. It was very sad because a lot of people suffered and died because the goverment used in them some infected blood but they never got any help, not even in money (and they also were very poor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great place to visite, because is a culture completely diferent to the our culture, and this making an very interesting experience!!
    I would like to visite Chine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to much China and Asia. I visit too, their culture is awesome! And I like this food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The languaje could be a hard problem, but rural China it's very interesting for the cultural experience

    ReplyDelete