Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My favorite trip

My favorite trip was this year at El Tabo. The Tabo is a municipality in the Province of San Antonio, in the V Region of Valparaiso. It is located 120 km from Santiago, exactly in the east.
This trip was made with two old friends, Bianco and Francisco, both former classmates. In fact, we plan to make this trip for quite some time, resulting only February 26, 2010.

I think you understand why this trips is special compared with my others trips.

The first night we spent in El Tabo, occurred the Earthquake of the 27-02. It was not the same earthquake what it did special this trip, yes did do the consequences of this earthquake, which I can define in three words: freedom, isolation and independence. These three things made me understand my abilities to solve problems. These problems can be seen as simple, but are rare as the lack of drinking water, the decrease in the ration of food (prices rose and began to lack some products) or our security.

Initially we plan to be in El Tabo three days, but were eventually four days because the bus would bring us back to Santiago simply did not picked us. Be careful when you are traveling in Tur-Bus, jajajaja.

What most we did, finally, was to know the city walking, taking many photographs of the coastal landscape with long journeys through the various beaches. I think that was the best of this trip: despite everything that was happening, always we could sit, watching the sea and hear the sound. Just to rest.

This is my trip.

2 comments:

  1. Me too trip with my old friends. you had a nice experience ... You did your own "means of subsistence" (Marx). good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Víctor.

    You say: "It was not the earthquake which made the trip special." and,

    "I think the best of this trip was..."

    Points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete