Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My favourite music group.


My favourite music group is Sepultura with his classical members.
Sepultura is a Brazilian group formed in 1984 in the city of Belo Horizonte. His classical members are Max Cavalera in the rhythm guitar and in the lead vocals, Igor Cavalera in the drums and percussion, Paulo Jr. in the bass and Andreas Kisser in the lead guitars.

Sepultura is classified like a thrash metal music group, additionally, also is classified as death or extreme metal, but in big words the kind of his music is rock.

Sepultura is a musical group listened in all the world. Sepultura had played with the big monster of the rock as Ozzy Osbourne, Fear Factory and Biohazard.

The best disc of Sepultura is "Arise", recorded in 1991 through Roadrunner Records. This is the more powerful album with songs as "Desperate Cry", "Arise", "Orgasmatron" and "Dead Embryonic Cells". This disc is the one of the all-time top 20 thrash metal albums of the Terrorizer magazine.

His music is very strong and hard, with a very rapid songs. But the best of Sepultura are his lyrics. These lyrics speaks of social themes as the abuse of the police in Brazil, the injustice from government and the embryonic cells research.

The end of this group was when Max Cavalera leave the band for problems with his brother Igor in 1996 for reasons with the manager of the group, which also was the wife of Max.

I like me this musical group because the strong and power of his songs makes me feel the music and understand the sense of the song without to translate the lyrics.

4 comments:

  1. I dont like this group. Sorry but I know that they are a good musicians :)
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn`t know to much sepultura , but i konw Ozzy ! and i like his music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sepultura is true rock ! jajaja.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have to recognize that I haven't listen them... but I have heard they are a very good band.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete