Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is mi mobile phone, a Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic.

I bought this mobile phone around two years ago, in a Mall Plaza Vespucio with my father in a store of Entel. The principally use of the this mobile phone as a music player, but I use too to be communicate with my family and friends and a few times to take photos.

I use my cell phone every day. For example, when I travel in Transantiago and Metro to the University, I listening my favourite music with my cell phone. I like feel the music in all place, and for his size, barely felt. I just leave my cell phone when I come back to my home and I forget his existance untill I listen call ring. I could say which I use mi cell phone all the day.

I like mi cell phone because is very small, is very resistance to falls and his definition of the low and high tones in the music is very very well with all kind of music. My cell phone has a fair capacity for my music, the sms, some photos and various things more.

My life, without my cell phone, would be boring, especially the travel in to the University and also I would be incommunicable.






3 comments:

  1. you did the same My favourite piece of technology!
    i realy understand your love for the functions of the cellphone like listening music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also listen to music on the transantiago, and I agree with you that life would be boring without our phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, Víctor.

    Have a look at this piece, can you improve it: "I use my cell phone from I leave every day my home in the morning. Later, in the travel in Transantiago and Metro, I use him listening my favourite music. "

    And, " I could say which I use mi cell phone all the day."

    The correct word is "resistant to falls"

    Double check it, pls.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete