Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FIFA World Cup

If we think which the football is the most popular and practiced sport on the world, the moment where the 32 best countries compete while they had be seen for severeal millons of pairs of eyes, we can be seen to the FIFA World Cup as one of the few events of the humanity meets without it has relation with a war conflict.

In this moment, I do not know where I going to see the match of tomorrow: Chile vs Honduras. I have two alternatives: to see the match in the university, but for It, I would have which awake very very early to arrive to the university to the start of the match. The other option is to see the match in my house and when it end, run to the Transantiago, from here to the Metro and keep running again to the Transantiago for to arrive on time to the class. Both options are very difficult. If I see the match in my house, I going to see the match with my parents; if I see the match in the University, I going to see the match with my classmates.

My expect from the Chile’s participation on the match of tomorrow is which they show a good football like a team and to see some goals and very much courage. I hope a chilean victory, nothing more. With respect to the Chile’s participation in all of the World Cup, I do not know if Chile win, I just hope to see a good play and many goals.

I understad the behavior of the chilean people about the chile’s participation: the bread is richer and tea is sweeter when chile wins.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! good words Victor, I can't wait for tomorrow's match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at this time the men only talk about football, it becomes a bit boring the world for women ... but hey, it's every four years ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have reason in your words
    I hope wich Chile win. I do not know, Where I watch to match?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victor,

    You had a rocky start. Check this first paragraph. The tense you used is wrong.

    "If we think which the football is the most popular and practiced sport on the world, the moment where the 32 best countries compete while they had be seen for severeal millons of pairs of eyes, we can be seen to the FIFA World Cup as one of the few events of the humanity meets without it has relation with a war conflict."

    And , " I would have (which) TO BE awake very very early to arrive to the university"

    Never say, "for to" "...the Transantiago for to arrive on time to the class..."

    "Expect" or "expectations"

    Finally, bread is more delicious and "Chile" not THE CHILE.

    1.5 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete