Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Earthquake Experience

On February 27, 2010; I was in "El Tabo", a beach to the west of the capital of Chile. That day I had just arrived from Santiago with two friends and we had spent the day organizing our things and knowing the place.

We were sleeping, but Francisco, one of the group, woke up quickly and shouted very strongly "EARTHQUAKE!!!". The rest of us woke up. This was the beginning of the Earthquake for me.

We went out of the house and we stayed there all the night with a bonfire. In the morning, we spoke on the phone with our families and we learned what had happened: an Earthquake.

The following Monday, we came back to the Santiago.

Now, I just remember the uncertainty.

This is my experience in the earthquake.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victor! it is interesting to know about your earthquake experience, because it's something that affect everybody in a different way.. good luck Vìctor! hope you to take a look of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the earthquake we could realize how much we depend of our tecnology... I think that the fact that we lost our mass media (for a moment in some cases and by days in others) made us felt afraid or unsafe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. guauu
    nice for holiday beginning :P
    it's a very interesting experience. You were near the sea. It could be worst.
    im glad you're fine.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good, Víctor.

    Double check it with a patner for some minor mistakes.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete